Pregnancy yoga classes help mums to be explore and connect with mind, body, and spirit during their journey through pregnancy.
Intimate yoga classes in Southport offer a relaxing and safe space during pregnancy and provide tools to help mums to be connect with their own body in preparation for labour and motherhood.
Body and bump benefits:
- Our group sessions provide you with a community of, and connection with other mums to be.
- Uninterrupted relaxation time and space to connect with your own body and bump.
- A tailored and safe yoga environment enabling you to strengthen muscles and improve flexibility.
- Learn to connect with your breath helping to calm the mind during pregnancy and labour.
- Develop greater awareness of your body’s limits creating balance and trust in your own body.
- Strengthen your mind and build will power and confidence.
- Provide tools to help with insomnia and sleeping problems.
- Balance hormones.
- Reduce fear.
- A space for relaxation in supported and tailored restorative yoga positions.
- Explore birthing positions and breathing practices for labour.
- Mindfulness within yoga can also reduce post natal depression.
Tuesdays at 18:30-19:45 at the Dairy, 91a King Street, PR8 1LQ.
Classes (for £9) are booked and paid for in advance in blocks of 4 sessions (£36). Classes are then available to be taken in a 6 week consecutive period. Alternatively, you can try your first class for £11.
Pre-booking for all classes is required. See here for details on how to pay and book your mat.
Mums to be who are 36 weeks and over can pay per week.
Private 1:1 sessions
Mums to be – explore yoga in the comfort of your own home . 1 hour sessions are £30. Equipment is provided.
1:1 sessions are a great way of deepening your own practice and for those who can’t make a regular yoga class in Southport.
Liz offers one-off Birthing Workshops to provide practical tips for mum’s to be and their birthing partners. Further details are available here.