As many of you know I do more than just teach yoga classes! This is potentially why I haven’t had time to blog as much as I’d like and hopefully you’d like… I will try and rectify that over the next week or so because it’s not because I don’t have things to say, share and rant about as usual ; )
The reason for posting – well – here are the upcoming events in Southport which may interest you:
(1) Monthly meditation – Wednesday 12 April 2017 8pm £5
(2) Mum & Baby Yoga 4 week course starting Tuesday 25 April 2017 £40 for 4 weeks
(3) Monthly Wellbeing and Philosophy class – Wednesday 26 April 2017 8pm £5
(4) Pregnancy and Birthing Workshop for Mums to Be – Saturday 29 April 2017 (1:30-4pm) £25
(5) Kirtan at the Dairy – Wednesday 3 May 8pm £5 Details coming soon.
(6) Pamper and relaxation night – Friday 12 May 2017 (£15) -Restorative yoga, complimentary prosecco or herbal tea, mini Neal’s Yard facial (self-treatment), skincare and wellbeing tips and goodies to take away. (Limited spaces)
(7) Couples Birthing Workshop – Saturday 27 May 2017 1:30-4pm (£25) – details coming soon.
(8) Stress Management Workshop – Sunday 4 June 2017 – details coming soon.
See events or my website for further details and contact me to book on to each event. Pre-payment is required to secure your place.