Just a quick update about the new classes available at the Dairy in Southport.
- Monday’s Restore & Renew class is now on 19:30-20:30 to help you relax and de-stress at the end of the day. This class will help you rest your body in comfort and candlelight and aid a better night’s sleep. £6 per class. Full list of classes is available here.
- Special offer for this Saturday 11th March 2017 – join me for Akhanda Hatha Yoga at 9.15-10.15 and then Sharon for Yin Yoga with Reiki at 10:30-11:30. Do the double for only £6. Please book on with me to take advantage of this offer.
- The next monthly meditation class is on Wednesday 12th April 2017 at 8pm. £5.
- Starting on Wednesday 29th March 2017 at 8pm (£5) New Well-being, philosophy and meditation class:
- Yoga is so much more than just a physical exercise. It’s a science which can help us all deal more positively with the stresses of life. This is not a Yoga class but learning more about yoga philosophy can help us develop and focus on the importance in learning how to be kind to yourself, stay present and how to calm your mind.This class will involve a discussion about a philosophy behind the wellbeing tips of yoga and meditation and end with a guided meditation so you leave feeling peaceful and refreshed.This 45 minute class is £5.00.
Places in all classes must be booked in advance by providing payment in full to LGYogaSouthport@gmail.com via PayPal (or contact me for alternative payment methods).
If you’d like to book into a class or would like any further information then please let me know.