‘Empowered Bumps Hypnobirthing‘ and ‘Renewed You Yoga’ are teaming up to bring you a relaxing, intimate and informative birthing workshop for mums to be.
This 2.5 hour workshop will leave you feeling relaxed and confident about your pregnancy and provide you with tools and techniques to relieve pain and empower you for childbirth.
At 11AM, this workshop will open with a one hour pregnancy yoga session with Liz (Renewed You Yoga) to help you explore and connect with your breath, mind and body.
Light refreshments and sweet treats will follow before Jenie provides you with an hour’s introductory session on Hypnobirthing. This session will help you understand how your body works and how to work as nature intended to birth your baby into a relaxed atmosphere.
We will then end this workshop with a short Q&A session so you have the opportunity to ask Liz and Jenie any questions you may have about pregnancy and childbirth.
This workshop will be limited to 12 mums to be ensuring you enjoy an intimate and relaxing session with us on Saturday 12 November 2016 11:30AM-14:00PM.
Benefits of Pregnancy Yoga
Pregnancy Yoga offers mums to be many benefits including:
- Uninterrupted relaxation time to connect with your own body and baby;
- A tailored and safe yoga environment enabling you to strengthen muscles and improve flexibility;
- Developing your connection with your breath helping to calm the mind during pregnancy and labour;
- Developing a greater awareness of your body’s limits creating balance and trust in your own body and helping to reduce your fears and anxieties;
- Strengthening your mind and building your will power and confidence;
- Providing you with tools to help with insomnia and sleeping problems;
- Balancing hormones;
- An opportunity to explore birthing positions and breathing practices for labour;
- Mindfulness within yoga can also help to reduce postnatal depression.Benefits of Hypnobirthing
Hypnobirthing has been shown to reduce labour times and the need for pain relief. It gives you the tools to enable you to have a calm, relaxed and empowered birth. Hypnobirthing releases fear and gives you confidence in your ability to birth your baby. You will gain understanding about how your body works, the hormones involved and learn valuable relaxation and breathing techniques to aid you through pregnancy and labour.
Tickets and how to book
Spaces for this event are limited to 12 mums to be. Each ticket is £25 payable in full in advance via PayPal to LGYogaSouthport@gmail.com (please contact Liz if you require an alternative method of payment).
Where are we?
We will be hosting this event at Southport Yoga Centre, Unit 6 Shakespeare Centre, Shakespeare Street, Southport, PR8 5AB behind Momma’s House (just follow signs for Abase computers). Parking is available on site.
Working together, Liz Goulder (Renewed You Yoga) and Jenie Butler (Empowered Bumps Hypnobirthing) look forward to meeting you and sharing tips, advice and practical techniques on how to connect with your body and mind, find ways to relax during pregnancy and feel empowered for childbirth.